Free Tennis Newsletter from Tennismindgame.com
"Make Your Mind Your Best Ally" Newsletter is sent every two weeks and it will show you:
- a bi-weekly update of all additions on the website,
- Q&A section (questions from tennis enthusiasts and my answers),
- tactical advice on different parts of the game,
- mental tennis tips that can quickly improve your mental toughness,
- and tennis instruction videos to further improve your game.
As a subscriber you'll receive a link to a SUPER slow motion tennis video
When you subscribe to Tennismindgame.com newsletter you'll get a full video of Roger Federer's forehands, backhand slice, footwork and more...
|Your slo-mo videos are just awesome. – Jack|
Your slo-mo clips are awesome! I can learn so much from these and besides, they just look cool.- Mike
Hi, I`m from Chile and i`m amazed by your slow motion tennis videos, they are absolutely incredible. – Gabriel
Beautiful... that's what i call art. – Mary
Great one... love it! - Anne
This is great. I love seeing them that slow – Rick
These have been teaching me a lot. i have needed to see them in slow motion to understand their form, thank you!!! - Bustos
And you'll also see a video of the hardest hit serve ever. Really, you've never seen anything like it. :)
Receiving this newsletter saves you a lot of time
- You don't need to search the web for valuable tennis mental tips, when you can get excellent tennis news from here. You can even ask me questions and I'll answer you in a short article or reply to you directly.
- You don't want to spend time checking my site every two days and looking for a new page or article. I do appreciate the traffic ;) but why don't you let me notify you when something new is up, ok?
Receiving Tennis Newsletter through your email inbox is your best option to keep in touch with what's new on the Tennismindgame.com website and find out my personally recommended resources related to »making your mind your best ally«.
You also get two very valuable free bonus reports
They are available only for my subscribers and will not be published. If you apply them your game and your serve will dramatically improve.
These are little mental tips which make a huge difference in your approach to the game and your ability to let your body perform at its best.
»The Winning Thought« reveals to you how only one little thought changes your mindset and your whole approach to play. Every decision that happens during ball exchange starts with your mindset.
»Serve in Your Mind« describes how your mind affects the serve and the best way to make your mind your best ally when serving. The subtitle for this report could also be "How to dramatically improve your serve – without practice."
I've added a special report which includes a chapter from the Tennis Strategy Encyclopedia. You'll learn what are strategy, tactics and tactical decisions and why it is so important to make your mind your best ally.
Boost Your Game In 5 Easy Steps - 5 Free Videos